Monday, September 17, 2012

Gangnam Style!

Have you guys seen this?




I'll admit I am mildly obsessed with this song and video.  Its just so darn addicting.  DJ Research and I were attempting the dance the other day, and Nugget suddenly burst into tears and started screaming, "No! No! No!"  I think the night of his first junior high dance flashed before his eyes, and he had visions of us busting moves GANGNAM STYLE!! on the dance floor.  Because you know its going to happen.  As one of our friends said, "I can't wait till my kid is old enough for me to embarrass him."

But thats not all!  Theres also this SNL parody.  "Did he just scream at her butt?!  Yeah, man!  We're going to live FOREVER!!"  So funny.

Nugget will not be outdone, however.  His current favorite video is this little gem, but only the first 1:13.  He goes nuts over the intro, and wants to watch it over and over and over and over.



Bi bim bap anyone?









RAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment