Thursday, May 10, 2012

Busy Weekend

I really should be in bed now, or at the very least packing, because tomorrow we leave for Harper's Ferry West Virginia, where DJ Research will be running a half-marathon.  He is super excited, and I'm super excited for him; this will be his first "trail" race.  Granted, I'm sure the trail-purists out there will scoff at this route, but considering all of our races up to this point have been purely road, and the Harper's Ferry Half-Marathon incorporates some trail, I'm going to consider this a trail run for him (although I think he would disagree.  Too bad.  This is my blog. :)

Nugget is super excited too, although he doesn't know it yet.

I've never been to Harper's Ferry, but I have been to West Virginia.  The drive was beautiful but very hilly.  I hope our little putt-putt can make it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment