Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Check out Moms Home Run!

All runners are amazing, but I am particularly amazed by two types of runners: a) ultrarunners and b) running moms.

I love hearing the stories of running moms.  How they fit it all in.  How they make it work.  Its so inspiring.

Nicole over at Moms Home Run is a running mom with FIVE kids.  Yes, you read that right.  She recently asked to interview me about my running story, and I was beyond thrilled because, um, who doesn't like to be interviewed?

Check out the interview here.

And then check out Nicole at Moms Home Run.  Shes one of those amazing running moms I was talking about.



RAR!

4 comments:

  1. Great interview! I cannot wait to be a mother (still a couple years out) and I'm interested to see how I'll handle both. I hope I'll still be able to run ultras! I'll probably have to sacrifice some training but it'll be well worth it :) Good luck with the marathon training!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Marathon training started yesterday, and I'm super excited.

    Yeah, you've got to sacrifice ALOT when you have a kid, but you're right, its so worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading your answers! Makes me wish I was a runner...or a mom...or both...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool. I struggle to do it all with two kids, much less five!!

    ReplyDelete