Friday, June 29, 2012

Podcast Love

Today we embark on an 8+ hour drive up north to spend the week with family.  Not only are our bags packed, but our ipods are packed too.  DJ Research and I are avid-podcast listeners.  In fact, podcasts are an integral part of our workday.  Because we both work in cubicles behind computer screens, we have the luxury (if thats what it is) of tuning in to our favorite podcasts day in and day out.  And on roadtrips, its podcast mania (though now with Nugget in tow, we listen to more silly toddler music shootmenow).

So here's a list of what we listen to.  I'd love to hear more recommendations!!

RUNNING

Another Mother Runner Radio
Trail Runner Nation
Ultrarunner Podcast
Talk Ultra
Marathon Talk
Geeks in Running Shoes
Every Man Endurance

READING/BOOKS

Books on the Nightstand
Enthusiasticast

CULTURE/POLITICS/LIFE

Slate Political Gabfest
Slate Double X 
Studio 360
This American Life
KCRW's Guest DJ Project
The Moth
Selected Shorts
Radio Lab


Do you listen to podcasts?  What are your favorites?



RAR!

3 comments:

  1. I love the podcasts on Homefries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just looked this up (I've been without computer for a week!!), and it looks awesome. Adding to my arsenal. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. I've got to get more into podcasts. I used to listen to Clark Howard all the time (love that guy), but it's been a while since I've tuned into anything at all.

    ReplyDelete