Thursday, November 15, 2012

Hubby Homemaker

This month I'm participating in the Give Thanks Challenge, hosted by Abby at Back at Square Zero.

Tonight I am thankful that I came home to a kitchen full of light.

Someone else's bright, beautiful kitchen.
Ours is the completely opposite.

Which meant that the hubs was home.  Which meant that dinner was already in the works.  Which meant that, instead of tackling the dishes from this morning, I could just change into my pjs and open a beer.  Which is exactly what I did.



Not only had the hubs made dinner, he also did a load of laundry AND put little Nugget to bed. 

So, tonight I am oh so thankful for...you guessed it...

...the chance to relaaaaaaax.

(Oh, and for my hubby too, of course. :)



How do you like to relax after a long day?  Do you enjoy a beer or a glass of wine?  Whats your favorite libation?

What would your dream kitchen look like?  Mine would have lots and lots of counter space, and lots and lots of light.


What are you thankful for today?  Share it below or on Twitter!  Don't forget to tag @backatsquare0 and @ama_runs, and use the hashtag #givethanks!


RAR!

1 comment:

  1. Can't blame you. Many of us take for granted that kind of night. Worth a million if you ask me. Glad you enjoyed :-)

    ReplyDelete